DOWNLOAD OUR PDFS
- Flow rates up to 215 gpm at 15 psi and up to 1,280,000 grains per tank
- Single, twin parallel, twin alternating, triplex alternating, quad alternating systems available with either top mounted or optional side mounted adapter
- 3" NPT inlet and outlet solid brass control valve
- Solid brass valve with a motor driven, time tested and hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer
- No diaphragms prevent rupturing or false transfers
- Up to 170 gpm hard water bypass during regeneration
- Optional "no hard water bypass piston" for twin or multiple systems
- Available five-cycle controller with either a downflow "co-current" or upflow "counter-current" brining system
- Easily adjustable cycle times
- Mechanical or electronic meters available in 2", 3"
- NT electronic meter links multiple valves with diagnostics
- Systemax Electronic Demand Controller to operate multiple system designs
Ask an Expert
How do I decide which softening system is right for my home?
Your local Hellenbrand water pro can help determine the right product for you starting with a free water test. Then taking into consideration things like how many people live in... read more