DOWNLOAD OUR PDFS
- Flow rates up to 87 gpm at 15 psi and up to 640,000 grains per tank.
- Single, twin, triplex and quad alternating systems along with twin, triplex and quad demand recall systems available
- 2” internal porting for higher service flow rates with less pressure drop
- Solid brass valve with a motor driven, time tested and hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer
- Service flow not dependent on water pressure
- No diaphragms prevent rupturing or false transfers
- Up to 80 gpm hard water bypass during regeneration
- Optional "no hard water bypass piston" for twin or multiple systems
- Factory wired electrical systems for easy installation
- Mechanical or electronic meters available in 1", 1.5" or 2"
- Stainless steel back plate will not rust or corrode
- Optional microprocessor provides meter demand regeneration with adjustable cycles, times and calendar day override
- Nema 3R rated
Ask an Expert
Does hard water affect my water heater and bathroom fixtures?
Mineral build-up caused by hard water can reduce the efficiency of your water heater up to 24% while softened water can help maintain its original factory efficiency ratings over a... read more