DOWNLOAD OUR PDFS
- Flow rates up to 87 gpm at 15 psi and up to 640,000 grains per tank.
- Single, twin, triplex and quad alternating systems along with twin, triplex and quad demand recall systems available
- 2” internal porting for higher service flow rates with less pressure drop
- Solid brass valve with a motor driven, time tested and hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer
- Service flow not dependent on water pressure
- No diaphragms prevent rupturing or false transfers
- Up to 80 gpm hard water bypass during regeneration
- Optional "no hard water bypass piston" for twin or multiple systems
- Factory wired electrical systems for easy installation
- Mechanical or electronic meters available in 1", 1.5" or 2"
- Stainless steel back plate will not rust or corrode
- Optional microprocessor provides meter demand regeneration with adjustable cycles, times and calendar day override
- Nema 3R rated
Ask an Expert
What is the difference between softening water and filtering water?
Softening water involves something called "ion exchange" to remove dissolved minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese—particles that can't be trapped in a filter bed. To remove these particles,... read more