DOWNLOAD OUR PDFS
- Flow rates up to 215 gpm at 15 psi and up to 1,280,000 grains per tank
- Single, twin parallel, twin alternating, triplex alternating, quad alternating systems available with either top mounted or optional side mounted adapter
- 3" NPT inlet and outlet solid brass control valve
- Solid brass valve with a motor driven, time tested and hydraulically balanced piston, seal and spacer
- No diaphragms prevent rupturing or false transfers
- Up to 170 gpm hard water bypass during regeneration
- Optional "no hard water bypass piston" for twin or multiple systems
- Available five-cycle controller with either a downflow "co-current" or upflow "counter-current" brining system
- Easily adjustable cycle times
- Mechanical or electronic meters available in 2", 3"
- NT electronic meter links multiple valves with diagnostics
- Systemax Electronic Demand Controller to operate multiple system designs
Ask an Expert
Why isn’t my softener using much salt?
Hellenbrand products are built for ultimate efficiency and uses less water and salt than most competing systems. However, if for some reason your water isn’t feeling very soft and the... read more