Pioneer PFOA / PFOS Reduction System
Reduce levels of PFOA / PFOS from your home's water
The PIONEER™ successfully reduces the presence of PFOA / PFOS at the source and is installed where water enters your home. The PIONEER™ houses a strategically designed nominal 0.5-micron filter to reduce both PFOA / PFOS chemicals along with soluble and particulate forms of lead in a single filter. Given the latest findings from the EPA stating increased PFOA / PFOS and lead levels in groundwater supply across the U.S., the PIONEER™ is ONE solution your family can depend on.
Reduce PFOA / PFOS levels before they enter your home
Reduces PFOA / PFOS from your drinking water
Third-party certified as required in NSF/ANSI P473 standard for PFOA and PFOS
- Significantly reduces the levels of PFOA and PFOS from your home's water
- Third-party tested according to NSF/ANSI P473 for PFOA and PFOS
- Color-coded LED display notifies you when it is time to replace the filter cartridge
- System monitors real-time water usage
- Filter life up to 100,000 gallons or 1 year
DOWNLOAD OUR PDFS
Other Units For Homeowners:
Ask an Expert
How do I decide which softening system is right for my home?
Your local Hellenbrand water pro can help determine the right product for you starting with a free water test. Then taking into consideration things like how many people... read more